In light of the current situation with the Coronavirus (COVID-19), I would like to give you the option of working out at home and live in the studio.
Using the free ZOOM app you will be able to attend a class in the comfort and convenience of your own home. I will be live-streaming the classes and similar to a video conference call, it is easy to use. Don't worry, video and sound are muted at my end so I will not be able to see or hear you, just you me!
HOW TO SET UP ZOOM
- Each Zoom online class will be a 6 week session for $60.00. Etransfer to email@example.com or call Paula at 403-921-9757 to pay for the 6 week online session.
- Visit our Schedule by clicking here to see what is being offered Via Zoom.
- Sign up by CLICKING HERE and filling in the form with what class(es) you will be taking for the month.
- Receive the link(s) via email to the Zoom Classes you have signed up for.
- Download the free ZOOM app on the device (laptop, phone, computer, iPad) that you will be using for the class. You can download the 'Zoom Client for Meetings' app HERE on the ZOOM website or search for it on the App store for iPhone or Google Play for Android.
- Sign into the app 10 minutes before the class by using the Zoom link you have been sent to join the class.
- Please Text Phone: 403-921-9757 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems.
- Enjoy the class in the comfort of your own home! We will mute video and sound at your end so I can't see or hear you! So don't worry, you will be able to see us, but we won't be able to see or hear you.
Please register a minimum of 2 hours before class start time. Registrations less than two hours before class are too hard to manage so we can't admit you if you register less than 2 hours before class starts. No refunds once paid. If you miss your class, you can do a make-up class but refunds won't be processed as it is just too hard for us to manage.
Watch the YouTube Video 'How to Join a ZOOM meeting as a Participant' below